Scalibor® Protector Band
Protector Band for Dogs
Tick & Flea Collar for Dogs
The SCALIBOR Protector Band protects your dog from fleas and ticks for up to 6 months, killing ticks which may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Babesiosis, Anaplasmosis and Ehrlichiosis. Just one collar every six months provides year-round protection.
Features and Benefits
- Long-lasting protection for up to six months
- Patented insecticide/acaricide release technology
- Kills ticks that may transmit serious diseases
- Easy to use – for better pet owner compliance
- Water resistant
- Active ingredient deltamethrin
- Kills all blood-feeding stages of ticks.1
- One size fits all
Directions for use
- Tighten band until two fingers can fit snugly under band
- Buckle and check that it is secure
- Trim off excess leaving two inches beyond the buckle
- Wash hands with soap and water
For further information including complete directions for use and precautionary statements, please see the Product Label.
For side effects and warnings, please see the Product Label.
VIDEO: How Scalibor works against ticks (long version)
VIDEO: How Scalibor works against ticks (short version)
For additional information, please see the product label.
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.